Emmy-nominated Executive Producer Josh Hester is looking for the next generation of visual storytellers. We are currently looking for motivated individuals who would be interested in joining our team as a full-time Producer's Apprentice. The Apprentice will assist the Executive Producer in all aspects of production from project planning, client consulting, lighting, cinematography, audio acquisition, editing, color-correction and grading.
This is a fully paid, full-time opportunity based at our headquarters in Springfield, Illinois. You will work alongside Josh every day in every way; as he serves our core base of local clients, as he travels throughout the midwest, nationally, and globally on special projects.
This is not just a J-O-B. This is a unique and rare opportunity to join a growing award-winning company with a respected reputation and become an integral part of its bright future.
We expect this position to be very competitive. We do our best to reply thoughtfully to each applicant but may not be able to in every case. Please apply via the form below or email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Attitude of service and humility
- Hustle and a desire to learn
- Interest in becoming an expert visual storyteller
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends
- High School Transcript (including Avg. GPA)
- Experience with DSLR/Mirrorless cameras
- Degree and/or experience in photography
- Degree and/or experience in film and video production
- Degree and/or experience in photojournalism or multimedia journalism
- Degree and/or experience in corporate communications